• Entities, resources, and agents are all now the same object.
• Entities can have individual behavior, separate from process-driven.
• Agents can dive into and jump out of the process flowcharts with no coding required.
• System dynamics can be freely used inside and outside entities and agents.
• Consolidated 3D space for all kinds of objects: agents,
entities, resource units, pedestrians, rail cars, etc.
• People, vehicles, pallets, buildings, trains, equipment can
interact in the same 3D space.
• Easily define walls, areas, paths, nodes, etc. with our new
set of space markup elements.
• Specific markup shapes are available for conveyors,
warehouse storages, rail tracks and switches.
• The new network routing techniques allow for efficient
modeling of very large structures, such as distribution
centers where every shelf is modeled.
• Graphically define parameters, internal variables, animation, and statistics of entities.
• Resources can have their own sub-process to prepare for a service and wrap-up afterwards.
• An entity can request several alternative resource sets or ask for a particular resource unit.
• Supports task priorities, interruptions, preemption, failures, breaks, and shifts.
• In addition to traditional “push” entity flow, “pull” flows are also supported, which is
particularly useful in manufacturing applications.
• Scale pedestrian models into tens
of thousands or higher without
impacting model performance
with the new high-speed engine.
• Locate pedestrian spaces with
ease, using specific markup
elements such as walls, obstacles,
service points, turnstiles, queue
lines, waiting areas, escalators,
stairs, and pathways.
• Develop pedestrian models in
a point and click manner with
• Agents, agent populations, inter-agent links
and networks are created with the help
of wizards and graphical elements, requiring
• The Agent Population wizard is designed
to help you determine agents’ settings
in just a few clicks.
• Inter-agent links are now defined and
visualized using graphical objects.
• Choose probability distributions
easily using a specially designed
• Flowchart blocks automatically
connect as you add them, greatly
reducing design time.
• Drop-down lists are available
where typing had previously
been required, an option to write
• Enjoy an updated, more spacious,
graphical editor window.
AnyLogic 7 comes with an extensive
collection of ready-to-use 3D objects.
More than 250 new items have been added,
including buildings, road, rail, maritime
transport, energy, warehouse, hospital
equipment, airport-related items,
supermarket-related items, cranes, and
other useful objects. You can also
customize the colors of the 3D objects.